Looking for a slightly sweet, totally refreshing drink that is low in calories for your summer BBQs ? Try this and you’ll never miss those fruity calorie- loaded cocktails!
Watermelon-Mint Ice Cubes
- 6 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- In a large blender, puree watermelon cubes. Once a pourable consistency, stir in mint leaves.
- Pour into an ice tray and place in the freezer to let set.
- Add to your favorite drink for a slightly sweet, totally delicious kick!
- Pop two watermelon ice cubes in your water and you’ll have a delicious twist on traditional water for less than 16 calories!
- Do you ever add flavored ice to your water?