There’s nothing like a relaxing brunch on the weekend!! If you’re looking for a delish, easy and healthy recipe to serve up, you must give these bite size Quinoa Quiches a whirl.
These quiches are full of protein and low cal- just 20 calories per quiche! They are easy and FUN to make with the family too!
Looking for more delicious and satisfying vegetarian dishes? Please feel free to search this site– and here are a few vegan dishes to try!
Spaghetti Squash with Red Lentil Pumpkin Sauce
Black Bean Quinoa Chili with Avocado
This recipe is great for personalizing each family member’s own quiche!
(makes 18 mini quiches)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
*Ingredients options below depend on the type of quiche you would like to make:
(Quantities provided below are for making all 18 mini quiches)
- 1 c. chopped spinach
- ½ c. chopped mushrooms
- ¼ c. cherry tomatoes (cut in slices and then in halves)- place on top of quiche
Broccoli+Parmesan Cheese+Red Onion Quiche:
- ½ c. chopped broccoli
- ¼ c. red onion
- 1T. (additional) Parmesan cheese
Red, Green & Yellow Pepper:
- ¼ c. red pepper
- ¼ c. green pepper
- ¼ c. yellow pepper
Kale+ red onion:
- 1c. kale
- ¼c. red onion
- Whisk together eggs, quinoa, and Parmesan cheese
- Spray mini muffin tin with oil from a spray bottle.
- Pour egg mixture into mini muffin pans (fill about ¾ full)
- Add ingredients to each individual quiche (use a knife to mix it in)
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Take out of oven and enjoy!
Basil, mushroom, and tomato quinoa quiche
Broccoli, Red onion, and Parmesan Quiche
Serves: 18 Serving Size: 1; Calories Per Serving: 20; Total Fat: 0g; Protein: 2g; Carbohydrates: 2g; Fiber:0g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 23mg
(left to right: spinach+mushroom+tomato; broccoli+parmesean cheese+red onion; red, green & yellow pepper; kale+onion)
For a 10-day Weight Loss Jumpstart and Detox Plan and more delicious healthy recipes like this, please check out The Nutrition Twins’ Veggie Cure!