By now you know how we love to work our legs and booty! 🙂 In case you missed our Leg & Butt Toner or our Squat with Side Kick For a Toned Outer Thigh or our At-Home Thigh Blaster check them out (and just search our Exercises on this site for others!)
Squats are a common and effective quadriceps exercise, but did you know they can be used to target your inner thighs too?! That’s right! Just make this slight modification to your typical squat and voila–you have a whole new lower body exercise!
1. Stand with your feet wide and toes pointed out.
2. Lift up on your tip toes!
- This will be your squat starting position.
3. Bend your knees down into a squat–stay on your tip toes!
- Your knees should not go past your toes (this means that you should try to keep your shins perpendicular to the floor rather than bending so far that your knees go past your toes).
- Tip: it may help to pretend you are sitting down in a chair–butt out!
4. Squat down as low as you can while maintaining proper form, keeping your abs firm and engaged.
- Wondering what to do with your hands? Try placing them gently on your waist.
5. Raise up, staying on your tip toes at all times–and that’s one!
6. Repeat 3 sets of 20 reps for a great inner thigh workout!
- If you don’t feel the burn now, you should tomorrow!
For a 10-day Weight Loss Jumpstart and Detox Plan and over 100 delish recipes PLUST a GET HEALTHY PLAN, please check out The Nutrition Twins’ Veggie Cure!
If you love our recipes, you may also enjoy these fabulous recipes:
Banana Kiwi Weight Loss Smoothie