IN-N-OUT GLUTE BRIDGE
Glute exercises are one of our favorites! After all, who doesn’t want a firm booty? Try this slightly modified glute bridge exercise for a great way to work your buns in the comfort of your own home.
1. Lay face-up on a mat or rug.
2. Bend your knees 90 degrees.
3. Lift up your booty!
- Make sure your back is straight!
- It may help to arch your shoulders back a bit.
4. Once in glute bridge position, tilt your knees in & squeeze your butt up!
5. Release squeeze back to starting glute bridge position.
- Your hips should only be moving up and down a couple of inches.
6. This time, slightly tilt your knees out & squeeze your butt up!
7. Alternate in-n-out glute bridges in a smooth fluid motion.
- Try it for one minute (or 60 total squeezes)!
- Challenge yourself: rest for one minute and repeat!
For a 10-day Weight Loss Jumpstart and Detox Plan and more delicious healthy recipes like this, please check out The Nutrition Twins’ Veggie Cure!
To check out the Sizzle Reel for the TV series we’ve been working on finding a home for please click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG7GeClZGAw&feature=youtu.be. We hope to be able to bring you the show soon. Please help us make this happen by watching the short trailer. And click “like” on the video if you’d like to see the whole show! Thanks so much!