If you’re like most people, you want tight, toned abs, but are a bit tired of the traditional exercises that get you them. If you’re ready for a great change, brace yourself for your new and improved abs –plus a side of tight and toned arms! This Reverse Crunch Knee Tuck is known as a TRX exercise, which stands for “Total Body Resistance” exercise. These are great exercises that really sculpt your core to the max! Give this one a try and you’ll love the results—great, toned chest, shoulders, arms and abs!!
***NOTE: (A lot of you have mentioned you’ve seen TRX equipment and you’re curious about it. We’ve got more great exercises coming your way at your request. You DO NOT need to purchase TRX equipment to do this exercise. You can also use strong tubing, sliders or stretch bands with handles. Simply secure the tubing in the top of a door jam and place your feet in the handles.
1. Secure your TRX bands high up– at least a couple feet off of the floor.
2. Slip your feet into the loops so that your toes are pointed towards the floor. Get into a position as if you were about to do a push up. Keep your abs tight and make sure your head is in a neutral position, not pointing up or down and that your back is flat, and in a neutral alignment.
3. Using a slow and controlled movement, pull knees towards your arms , while keeping arms and back straight.
4. Hold for about 5-10 seconds. Release slowly. Using a controlled movement, go back to your starting position.
5. Repeat 10 times for one set.
6. And voila! Is that you we see sporting that revealing, mid-drift- shirt?! 🙂