With New Year’s resolutions in full force, now is the time to take advantage of your motivation and lift weights! Goodbye under-the-arm jiggles! Turn any back-of-the-arm jiggle into toned and tight triceps with these triceps kick-backs, and stay tuned for more weight-lifting exercises!
One of the great things about this exercise is that you can use any weight that works for you—and increase the weight as you get stronger!
- Using a bench-like surface, position your left knee on the bench and your right leg straight down.
- Bend your upper body so that your torso is parallel with the bench. This means your back will be flat like a table—not rounded like a kitty (although you will be one sexy one when this is through)!
- Place your left hand on the bench for support and balance.
- Start with the weight in your right arm.
- At first, your arm will be hanging down straight.
- To begin, lift your right arm up until your elbow forms a 90 degree angle.
- Keep your abs tight and contracted!
- Now, here’s the kickback—extend your lower arm back (hand towards the sky)!
- If this sounds confusing, check out the picture for clarity!
- After the kickback, return your arm to a 90 degree angle—and that’s one rep!
- Perform 3 sets of 8-12 reps with each arm!
- In no time, you’ll be back-of-the-arm jiggle-free! Oh yaas!
For a Get Healthy Guide and a 10-day Weight Loss Jumpstart and Detox Plan please check out The Nutrition Twins’ Veggie Cure!