Who doesn’t want a little extra perk in their step? And in their butt too? We certainly do! This At Home “Butt-Lift” with a Kick Back is perfect if you want a little lift, a little pop and little less droop in your behind! We’re so excited to share it and its’ added bonus–it also gets those glutes and hamstrings in shape! Let’s get started!
At-Home-Butt-Lift Steps: (Or see our short “how to” video below, with some variations to really feel the burn!)
- Begin on all fours, supporting your weight on your hands, knees and toes. Keep your arms and back straight, with your spine in a neutral position and your core tight and engaged.
- Lift your left leg so that your thigh is parallel to the floor and bend your knee, so it’s at a 90 degree angle (see first photo above).
- Keeping your abs tight and engaged and your knee stable, straighten your left leg (seen in the photo on the right, above).
- Slowly bend your left leg again to the 90-degree angle (photo on left above).
- Repeat 15 times.
- Switch legs and do the same for the right leg.
- Complete 3 sets for each leg.
To get an awesome butt lift work out in, watch this video!