Need a quick, easy, healthy, and delicious recipe to have on hand? Now that it’s summer and cherry tomatoes are in season, our favorite go-to recipe is these Roast ‘til They Pop Cherry Tomatoes
Roast ‘til They Pop Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, whole
- 2 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray
- Roast tomatoes until they pop, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour into a bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
We love this recipe because it’s so versatile! We use it as a topping on grilled chicken (we call it Grilled Chicken Bruschetta), on top of lettuce to make a zesty salad, on top of sliced and toasted baguette as a substitute for another bruschetta topping, or even on its own as a side dish. It’s so yummy we’ll eat it with almost anything – we can’t get enough! You’ve gotta try it!