Hello Sexy Shoulders! Whether you’ve got ‘em or want ‘em—today’s your lucky day!
Getting to the gym is hard—especially when it’s cold outside! If bad weather is keeping you from the gym, workout in the comfort of your own home! You don’t need a full set of gym equipment to get a great workout in your home! In fact, you can purchase a resistance band for less than 10 dollars! Resistance bands come in different colors and each color indicates the degree of resistance. For example, yellow is usually light, red is usually medium, and green is usually heavy. Resistance bands can be used for a full-body workout, but we’ll start with the overhead shoulder press!
A side of sexy shoulders coming right up!
- Standing upright, place your right foot slightly behind you.
- Secure the middle of your resistance band under your right foot.
- Hold one end of the resistance band in each hand.
- Lift your arms so that they form a 90 degree angle—elbows should be bowed to the sides.
- While performing this exercise, keep your back straight (not arched forward or curved back).
- Keep your abs tight and your core engaged throughout the entire exercise.
- Lift both arms straight up over your head!
- It’s okay if they aren’t perfectly straight. In fact, don’t completely lock out your elbows!
- Return arms back to 90 degree angle—that’s one rep! Remember to keep those abs tight and engaged.
- Keep in mind that depending on your resistance band, this exercise can be challenging!
Perform 3 sets of 8-12 reps and feel the burn!
You did it! Woohoo! Sensational Sexy Shoulders Unite!
For a 10-day Weight Loss Jumpstart and Detox Plan and more delicious healthy recipes like this, please check out The Nutrition Twins’ Veggie Cure!
If you love this recipe, you may also enjoy these fabulous recipes:
Banana Kiwi Weight Loss Smoothie · Skinny Deviled Eggs